Our tax rebate specialists at DSR Tax Refunds are the experts at getting you your maximum refund – and that includes PAYE employees! You might think that only self-assessment employees or construction workers who are members of the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) are entitled to claim tax rebates but we’re pleased to inform you that PAYE employees could also be entitled to a tax rebate too. Check out our handy online calculator to see how much you could claim or call our friendly team on 0330 122 9972 and get your claim started today.

Does PAYE apply to you?

It only applies to people who are employed by someone else. If you are self-employed, PAYE doesn’t apply to you and you will need to use the Self-Assessment system to inform HMRC of how much you earn and to calculate how much tax you owe HMRC.

Are PAYE employees entitled to claim a tax refund?

Yes, absolutely! It isn’t only self-employed people or CIS workers who can claim a tax rebate, many PAYE workers may also be entitled to money back from HMRC. If you pick up any out-of-pocket expenses while doing your job, you are likely to be able to claim this money back as a tax refund.

Many PAYE employees are entitled to a tax refund because they have picked up mileage costs while travelling to a temporary workplace – it can be surprising just how much you might be entitled to if you have been racking up the miles for your job. Similarly, if you have paid out your own money to replace or clean your uniform or buy some tools or equipment that are essential to do your job, that money could be making its way back to you. If you are working away from home and spending your own money on travel, accommodation or subsistence expenses, these could all form part of a tax refund claim. You needn’t be left out of pocket – our experts are specialists at making sure you claim every penny you are entitled to.

How can DSR Tax Refunds help?

If you have been left out of pocket just by doing your job, why not check out the DSR Tax Refunds refund calculator to see how much you could be entitled to claim. If you prefer, you could give our friendly and professional team a call on 0330 122 9972 and let us calculate your rebate for you. We can even take care of the paperwork for you. After all, we are the specialists at getting you your maximum rebate fast!

Call our experts

Let’s get started on your tax rebate or self-assessment return