If you work in construction, you will find everything you need to know about tax refunds in this section.

Estimate Your Refund

total reclaimed

claims processed

5 minutes
time taken to claim

Essential information about tax refunds for PAYE and CIS workers within the construction industry

Are you a construction worker working for an employer or under the CIS scheme? If so, you are likely to be eligible for a tax rebate on your overpaid tax. Whether it is based on your mileage for travelling to a temporary workplace, uniform and laundry costs or any essential costs you may have incurred if you are a self-employed construction worker, there’s a very good chance that you haven’t claimed the full tax relief you are entitled to. And you can backdate your claim for up to 4 years. That’s where DSR Tax Refunds comes in – we are experts at claiming your maximum tax rebate on your behalf and we take the hassle out of claiming so you can get on with your busy life. Call our friendly team on 0330 122 9972 to start your claim or check out our handy online calculator to see how much your tax rebate could be worth. In this section you will find all of the information you need to make sure that your claim goes as smoothly as possible. You will find handy guides to all the areas of tax relief you could be entitled to claim (as well as telling you what you can’t claim for). We also tell you what information you will need to make your claim and explain how you go about the tax rebate process with DSR Tax Refunds. We even tell you what to do if you have missed your previous refund. Whether you are claiming for mileage to a temporary workplace or claiming for your union costs or laundry costs, our handy guides will tell you everything you need to know.

What Can I Claim For?

Work Uniform

If you are required to wear a uniform for work, you might be able to claim a tax refund if you are required to wash or repair your uniform yourself. You can even backdate this for up to four years if you haven’t claimed before. Get in touch to find out more or look at our handy calculator.

Union Fees & Membership

If you are a member of certain unions or professional organisations, you might be able to reclaim the cost of your fees or subscriptions. This is dependent on the union or organisation you are a member of – our friendly team can help you find out if you are eligible to claim.

Expenses & Mileage

If you pick up any work-related expenses while you do your job, you might be able to claim these as tax relief. If you are required to travel to a temporary workplace, you might even be eligible to claim your milage as tax relief. Get in touch with our team and see if you are able to claim back these expenses.

Calculate Your Refund With Our Handy Online Calculator

Our online calculator will be able to give you an idea of how much you might be able to claim as a tax refund with DSR Tax Refunds. It only takes a moment or two and gives you an immediate estimate.

Estimate Your Refund

Helpful Resources

Across our website you will find a selection of useful resources to help you better understand your taxes

“I would recommend DSR tax refunds ltd as they are professional and quick at their job.”

Mohammed Iftikhar

“Fantastic!! Made everything very clear and simple and carried out everything !”

Matthew Phair

“Excellent service and great communication though out would highly recommend”

Steve Finch