Construction CIS

2 mins

Our experts give you all the information you need to claim your tax refund
Are you a construction workerworking under the CIS scheme? If so, you are likely to be eligible for a tax rebate on your overpaid tax. Whether it is based on your mileage for travelling to a temporary workplace, uniform and laundry costs or the essential costs you have incurred as a self-employed construction worker, there’s a very good chance that you haven’t claimed the full tax relief you are entitled to.  And you can backdate your claim for up to 4 years. That’s where DSR Tax Refunds come in – we are experts at claiming your maximum tax rebate on your behalf and we take the hassle out of claiming so you can get on with your busy life. Call our friendly team on 0330 122 9972 to start your claim or check out our handy online calculator to see how much your tax rebate could be worth.
In this section you will find all of the information you need to make sure that your claim goes as smoothly as possible. You will find handy guides to all the areas of tax relief you could be entitled to claim (as well as telling you what you can’t claim for). We also tell you what information you will need to make your claim and explain how you go about the tax rebate process with DSR Tax Refunds. We even tell you what to do if you have missed your previous refund. Whether you are claiming for mileage to a temporary workplace or claiming for your union costs or laundry costs, our handy guides will tell you everything you need to know.
DSR Tax Refunds are a firm of tax preparation specialists which means that we can help you claim every penny you are entitled to claim in tax relief and backdated tax relief. But you don’t need to worry that you will end up in trouble with HMRC because we never claim a penny which you aren’t entitled to. We are rightly proud of our good standing with HMRC and we make sure that you claim your maximum rebate without breaching any of HMRC’s rules and regulations. We even take care of the paperwork so you don’t have to. We can even get your refund money back to you within 21 days, once we have submitted your claim to HMRC, so get your claim started today by calling us on 0330 122 9972 or downloading our pack – we’re the tax rebate specialists you can trust.

Call our experts

Let’s get started on your tax rebate or self-assessment return

You May Also Be Interested In

Our experts have collected an extensive range of handy informational resources across a number of common taxation areas. If you can’t find what you are looking for here, check out our Resources section.