Contractors and Freelancers

2 mins

Information related to contracting, freelancing and HMRC, all in one place
Going it alone can be a scary prospect can’t it? If you have always been employed by someone else, you can feel like you have been cut adrift when you first go freelance or self-employed. After all, where do you go to find out important information about contracting, freelancing and HMRC? Our tax preparation specialists at DSR Tax Refunds are experts at all matters tax and that’s why we have put together a series of helpful information guides to help you if you are just starting out as a contractor or freelancer. You might be able to claim a refund on your taxes too so call out friendly team on 0330 122 9972 to get your claim process started. You could also check out our handy online calculator to see how much your refund could be worth. If you have missed out on claiming your maximum tax relief, don’t worry – you might be able to backdate your claim for up to 4 years.
In this section, you will find lots of helpful information relating to going freelance or becoming a contractor. We tell you how to get registered with HMRC, what kinds of business records you need to keep as well as explaining whether IR35 will apply to your situation. We know how nerve-wracking it can be to feel like you’re on your own and that’s why we want to share the benefits of our expertise with you because it can be hard enough as it is when you work for yourself.
DSR Tax Refunds are a firm of tax preparation specialists which means that we are experts in claiming your maximum tax relief. We make sure that you claim every penny you are entitled to so you aren’t left out of pocket but we never claim a penny more so you can rest assured that you won’t get into trouble with HMRC. We are rightly proud of our good standing with HMRC so we will never claim anything you’re not entitled to claim so you don’t need to worry that you will end up having to pay your rebate back to HMRC. We even deal with HMRC on your behalf and take care of all the paperwork so you don’t have to – after all, when you work for yourself you are busy enough as it is. Call us on 0330 122 9972 or download our pack to start your claim today – we’re the tax rebate specialists you can trust!

Call our experts

Let’s get started on your tax rebate or self-assessment return

You May Also Be Interested In

Our experts have collected an extensive range of handy informational resources across a number of common taxation areas. If you can’t find what you are looking for here, check out our Resources section.