All Other Tax Refunds

2 mins

Our helpful information guides to tax refunds whatever your job or profession
Whether you are a teacher or a landlord, a painter and decorator or a mechanic, a company director or a police officer, you may be entitled to tax relief on your out of pocket work expenses. If you have incurred an expense as a part of your job, you might be entitled to claim a tax refund. Our team of tax preparation specialists at DSR Tax Refunds are the experts at claiming your maximum tax rebate so call our friendly team on 0330 122 9972 to start your claim process or check out our handy online calculator to see how much your refund could be worth. You might even be able to backdate your claim for up to 4 years.
In this section you will find all kinds of helpful information to help you claim your maximum tax refund. Whether you want information on mileage claims or on food and accommodation claims, or whether you want information specific to your profession, you will find it here. Our experts have put together these helpful guides to make the refund process as easy as it can be. We give you information on what you can claim tax relief on (and what you can’t) as well as telling youwhat information you will need to provide to make your tax refund claim run as quickly and smoothly as possible.
DSR Tax Refunds are a firm of tax preparation specialists, which means that we are the experts at claiming your maximum tax relief. But you don’t need to worry that you will end up in trouble with HMRC because we only claim your maximum tax rebate and not a penny more. We are rightly proud of our good standing with HMRC which means that you can rest assured that we will claim your maximum tax relief but we will never claim a penny you aren’t entitled to, so there’s no worry that HMRC will try to claw your refund back. We even sort out all the paperwork on your behalf because we know you have better things to do with your time. And best of all, your hard earned money could be back in your bank account within 21 days after submission to HMRC so call our team today on 0330 122 9972 or download our pack to start your claim – we’re the tax rebate specialists you can trust!

Call our experts

Let’s get started on your tax rebate or self-assessment return

You May Also Be Interested In

Our experts have collected an extensive range of handy informational resources across a number of common taxation areas. If you can’t find what you are looking for here, check out our Resources section.